The 72nd General Assembly kicks off January 4th, 2019. Here are the first five bills I am introducing:
1. Ending the death penalty in Colorado.–https://www.coloradoindependent.com/2018/11/26/death-penalty-abolition-legislature/
2. Change the formula in TABOR to account for a growing state.
3. Require Colorado’s electoral votes are awarded on the basis of the popular vote.
4. Allow school psychologists eligibility for National Board Certification stipend.
5. Clarify mental health hold procedures.